Dirty Demo Session - 11:00 Sun 24 Jun 2018Sunday, June 24, 2018 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM (BST) More Information →
Experience a BMW off-road.
Come and experience off-roading on our BMW bikes at our exclusive Central Park.
Each 90-minute session on one of our off-road GSs will involve:
- Motorcycle recovery - how to pick up a bike
- Bike handling
- Slow control
- Basics of off-road riding
- Riding an off-road trail
Each session includes the use of our off-road prepared GS motorcycles.
- Have a full motorcycle licence and bring it with you (both parts if it is a two-part licence);
- Provide your own motorcycle equipment - helmet, clothing and boots (boots must have adequate ankle protection);
- Register with us, on site, at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your chosen session.
The most important area of off-road clothing is the boots. Adequate ankle, foot and shin protection for off-road riding is very important to avoid serious injury in these areas. We cannot recommend highly enough that all participants wear an off-road boot that provides good protection and rigidity around the foot and ankle to reduce the risk of injury.
Ankle boots/sneakers are not acceptable as footwear and participation will be refused.
Conditions: Payment in full is required when booking and no refunds are available.